Do you love to skate? Are you a fan of figure skating? We invite you to be a member of the Wisconsin Figure Skating Club!
Becoming a member of WFSC has numerous benefits:
- Membership with U.S. Figure Skating
- Accredited, professional coaches in all disciplines
- Our nationally competitive synchronized skating teams, Wisconsin Edge
- Private, priority ice rink
- Annual awards banquet
- Participation in our acclaimed annual ice show, Red, White & Blades
- Pins and patches awards to skaters passing U.S. Figure Skating tests
- Regular notification of test sessions, social activities, competitions, and introductory clinics
- Friendships with skaters throughout Southeastern Wisconsin
WFSC Membership is available at several levels:
- WFSC Home Club Membership: $125 for the first member and $112 for each additional family member. One adult membership, 18 years of age or older, is required per family, as well as individual membership for each skater.
- WFSC Associate Membership: $80, proof of home club membership through another USFS-affiliated club is required. Associate members do not have voting rights, but they may contract ice time and they have the same privileges in testing as home club members. Associate members can participate in the annual WFSC ice show (i.e., Red White and Blades) but may not have a featured role.
- WFSC Junior Membership: $110, full membership for new skaters under the age of 18 who have not yet passed any U.S. Figure Skating tests.
- WFSC Collegiate Membership: $125, full four-year membership available to college through graduate students. You may sign up any time in college but may only use this option once, regardless of what year you are in school. Membership includes full membership in the United States Figure Skating Association along with all the privileges including subscription to SKATING magazine and all testing and competition rights. No college transcripts are required, but the skater must be attending college (or starting in the fall) when the membership is initiated.
Memberships are effective from July 1 through June 30 of the following year. For the 2016-2017 skating season, memberships are valid from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
For more information about becoming a member of the Wisconsin Figure Skating Club, send an e-mail to our Membership Director, at email@example.com.