HOW TO REGISTER FOR A WFSC TEST SESSION
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WFSC MEMBERS
If you are a Wisconsin Figure Skating Club Member, please follow these instructions to register for a Wisconsin Figure Skating Club Test Session.
1. Go to the WFSC EntryEeze Membership site
2. Click on
3. Login to your membership account.
4. From the menu at the top of the screen, choose Test Sessions. A listing of upcoming sessions will be shown (please note that not all sessions shown may be open for registration).
5. When a test session is open for registration, you will see the following:
Click to register and fill in all required information.
6. An email is automatically sent to the skater’s coach requesting approval for the test.
7. WFSC will verify skater eligibility with U.S. Figure Skating. A permission letter is not needed for WFSC members testing at a WFSC test session.
8. If there are any issues with your registration you will be contacted by the test chair.
9. You will receive a copy of the schedule for the test session about 1 week before the test date.
If you have any questions or problems registering for a Wisconsin Figure Skating Club Test Session please contact email@example.com.