Permission to Test/Compete Form

If you are a current WFSC member and need a permission to test or permission to compete form, you can access that through the Entryeeze website.

  1. Under “Existing Members & returning guests” click on the “Access my account” button.
  2. Enter the email address and password you used when you obtained your membership.
  3. Select your skater in the “Family members” box.
  4. Click on the “Get a permission form” button.