If you are a not a member of Wisconsin Figure Skating Club (must be an independent member of US Figure Skating or member of another club) please follow these instructions to register for a WFSC Test Session.
1. Go to the Wisconsin FSC EntryEeze site.
2. In the upper left corner of the screen, click on:
Note: The box will only appear when there is an active test session open for non-member registration.
3. Choose the test session you want to register for.
4. Complete all of the required information. Make sure that all contact information is accurate for the skater and coach.
5. As soon as possible after registering, submit a completed permission form from the skater’s home club. The form should be emailed to email@example.com. WFSC will accept your home club’s form, the US Figure Skating permission form, or an email sent directly from a test chair or other authorized board member stating that the skater is in good standing and is eligible to test at the specific test session. If permission is not received in a timely fashion, the skater may be dropped from the session.
6. An email is automatically sent to the skater’s coach requesting approval for the test. It is recommended that you check with your coach to verify that he/she has received the approval request and has responded.
7. WFSC will verify skater and coach eligibility with U.S. Figure Skating.
8. If there are any issues with your registration you will be contacted by the test chair.
9. You will receive a copy of the schedule for the test session about 1 week before the test date.
10. If the skater belongs to a Figure Skating Council of Wisconsin club, the skater will not be required to pay an out-of-club fee (as long as WFSC also remains a member). EntryEeze only allows automatic reciprocity to be entered for a small number of clubs. If you are charged an out-of-club fee, but the skater belongs to a Figure Skating Council of Wisconsin member club, complete a refund request. Refunds must be requested at least one week prior to the test session.
If you have any questions or problems registering for a Wisconsin Figure Skating Club Test Session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.